Safety. Hope. Empowerment.
Breaking the cycle of violence
24 hour helpline:
Learn more about domestic violence, and what you can do about it.
Do you need help with a domestic violence issue? Don’t hesitate to reach out. There is no shame, and our converstation is fully confidential.
Would you like to help those facing domestic violence problems? Start here.
Over the last year, Wings of Hope has…
- provided safe shelter and victim services to 63 women and 83 children.
- supported 115 victims through counseling services and 111 victims through support groups.
- provided childcare services to 139 children.
- answered 6,002 calls via our 24-HOUR CRISIS Help Line.
- met with 25 victims of rape at the hospital via our Sexual Assault Response Advocates.
- assisted 286 victims complete an Emergency Protective Order.