Wings of Hope Family Crisis Services is committed to providing victims services during the COVID19 outbreak.
We are keeping our office, shelter, and crisis line services open, but are adjusting the way we offer services to protect both clients and staff. If you are seeking an EPO or want to meet with an advocate call our main office at 405-372-9922. We will schedule an appointment or provide a projected wait time. Our offices can provide a confidential safe waiting space if needed. We will be providing the majority of services via electronic means within our offices.
All group meetings have been moved to video conferencing or canceled until further notice and we are limiting access to the building to essential victim services.
Wings of Hope is working around the clock on maintaining a clean facility, staff are following suggested hygiene practices and were incorporating social distancing.
You can reach the crisis line at 405-624-3020
Wings of Hope will continue to monitor the situation and follow provided guidelines, please check back for up to date changes.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time and please know we will do our best to assist those who need our services in a timely and compassionate manner.
Over the last year, Wings of Hope has...
- provided safe shelter and victim services to 167 women and 133 children.
- supported 286 victims through counseling services and 139 victims through support groups.
- provided childcare services to 448 children.
- answered 5,097 calls via our 24-HOUR CRISIS Help Line.
- met with 16 victims of rape at the hospital via our Sexual Assault Response Advocates.
- assisted 446 victims to complete an Emergency Protective Order.